As a Gunung Bagging Premium member you support the development of the website and its resources and gain access to the following regularly updated resources:
- GPS Tracks and Waypoints Database – currently features 249 tracks including 216 routes for 168 mountains! Download as many as you like in both KML and GPX format.
- Guides Database – currently features guides for 130 mountains, including contact details for guides, porters, basecamps, and National Parks.
- Hiking Community – share your hiking plans with other members of the premium community and the opportunity to join not-for-profit hikes to both well-known and obscure mountains with Gunung Bagging.
- Trip Planning Assistance – free support arranging guides and logistics via email for up to three Ribus per year.
- Download PDF files at no extra charge for all the most popular mountains so that you can save the information for use when trekking and away from internet, along with the guides and GPS tracks data (currently 91 and growing).
Annual Premium Membership Fee:
- Personal – $50 / Rp700k / £40
- Corporate – $250 / Rp3,5jt / £200
Corporate membership includes access for an office or small workforce (maximum ten members).
Payment is accepted via PayPal, UK bank transfer or Indonesian bank transfer.
The membership fee is for one calendar year and as a special offer all those joining before December 2019 will receive membership from the time of joining through to the end of 2020 for no extra cost.
Disclaimer: We probably don’t need to state the obvious but we ought to anyway! This is Southeast Asia, and when it comes to guides and hikes and logistics things might not always go as planned and there isn’t a 24 hour helpline!