As a Gunung Bagging Premium member you support the development of the website and its resources and gain access to the following regularly updated resources:
- GPS Tracks and Waypoints Database – currently features 257 tracks including 223 routes for 173 mountains! Download as many as you like in both KML and GPX format.
- Guides Database – currently features guides for 165 mountains, including contact details for guides, porters, basecamps, and National Parks.
- Hiking Community – share your hiking plans with other members of the premium community and the opportunity to join not-for-profit hikes to both well-known and obscure mountains with Gunung Bagging.
- Trip Planning Assistance – free support arranging guides and logistics via email for up to three Ribus per year.
- Download PDF files at no extra charge for all the most popular mountains so that you can save the information for use when trekking and away from internet, along with the guides and GPS tracks data (currently 125 and growing).
Annual Premium Membership Fee:
- Personal – $50 / Rp700k / £40
- Corporate – $250 / Rp3,5jt / £200
Corporate membership includes access for an office or small workforce (maximum ten members).
Payment is accepted via PayPal, UK bank transfer or Indonesian bank transfer.
The membership fee is for 12 months (one year) and you can start a subscription any of the four quarters (January, April, July, or October).
Disclaimer: We probably don’t need to state the obvious but we ought to anyway! This is Southeast Asia, and when it comes to guides and hikes and logistics things might not always go as planned and there isn’t a 24 hour helpline!