As a Gunung Bagging Premium Member you support the development of our non-profit website and its resources and gain access to the following regularly updated resources:
- GPS Tracks and Waypoints Database – currently features 306 tracks including 271 routes for 183 mountains! Download as many as you like in both KML and GPX format.
- Guides Database – currently features guides for 221 mountains, including contact details for guides, porters, basecamps, and National Parks.
- Hiking Community – share your hiking plans with other members of the premium community and the opportunity to join not-for-profit hikes to both well-known and obscure mountains with Gunung Bagging.
- Trip Planning Assistance – free support arranging guides and logistics via email for up to three Ribus per year.
- Download PDF files at no extra charge for all the most popular mountains so that you can save the information for use when trekking and away from internet, along with the guides and GPS tracks data (currently 177 and growing).
Disclaimer: We probably don’t need to state the obvious but we ought to anyway! This is Southeast Asia, and when it comes to guides and hikes and logistics things might not always go as planned and there isn’t a 24 hour helpline!
The membership fee is for 12 months (one year). Payment is via PayPal which accepts all major credit and debit cards. If you have any problems with payment, just email us and we will provide an alternative method.
Upon successful payment you will be sent a download link to your email address which is valid for 24 hours. You can then download a PDF document which contains your password for all the Premium Resources.