- Elevation: 1,223 m (4,012 ft)
- Prominence: 903 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Malaysian state: Perak
- Range: Banjaran Bintang
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Also spelt ‘Kenderung’.
Anyone who has driven along the main road near Gerik in decent weather will have noticed these excellent twin peaks not far to the north of the road. Both have been hiked, though the lower Gunung Kerunai (1,000m) is currently more popular due to accidents having occured on Gunung Kenderong making access more of a grey area.
If you are a reliable local guide and would like to be featured on this page to increase your bookings, or a tourist who would like to support the development of a local guide business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Mountain name, guide name, guide location, guide contact details, and at least one English language review from a previous hiker who was pleased with the guiding services. An example is given below for reference. We have a maximum quota of 3 featured guides for each mountain page on the site. The fee for this is £20 (British pounds sterling, typically via the Wise app or PayPal) for a period of 1 year and helps to pay towards the ongoing development of the Gunung Bagging project.
- Name and location: Pak Budi, Surabaya, East Java.
- Contact details: +62812xxxxxxxx, email@example.com, https://www.instagram.com/budi_mountain_guide/
- Review from previous client: “Budi was a brilliant guide for our September 2023 trek up Gunung X and I would definitely recommend him to other tourists“, John, USA.
- Getting there: coming soon.
- Permits: coming soon.
- Water sources: Unknown at present
Local Average Monthly Rainfall