- Elevation: 1,223 m (4,012 ft)
- Prominence: 903 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Malaysian state: Perak
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Also spelt ‘Kenderung’.
Anyone who has driven along the main road near Gerik in decent weather will have noticed these excellent twin peaks not far to the north of the road. Both have been hiked, though the lower Gunung Kerunai (1,000m) is currently more popular due to accidents having occured on Gunung Kenderong making access more of a grey area.
- Getting there: coming soon.
- Permits: coming soon.
- Water sources: Unknown at present
Local Average Monthly Rainfall