- Elevation: 2,111 m (6,926 ft)
- Prominence: 2,111 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Maluku Utara (North Moluccas)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
This Ribu is the highest point of the island of Bacan and lies within Gunung Sibela Nature Reserve. It is also the highest peak in North Maluku province.
According to a local guide, the summit can be reached in 2 days and they normally spend two night camping at the top so assume 4 or 5 days in total.
- Getting there: Turboprop to Labuha airport.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):