- Elevation: 2,985 m (9,793 ft)
- Prominence: 1,104 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
We currently know very little about this peak – contact us with information if you can provide any.
- Getting there: It takes roughly 12-15 hours to reach the starting point from Medan by private car.
- Accommodation: In view of the long journey it is a good idea to stop on the way from Medan.
- Permits: Ask in the local village.
- Water sources: Available in various places – your porters/guides will advise how much bottled water you will need to bring.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):