- Elevation: 2,461 m (8,074 ft)
- Prominence: 1,217 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Papua Barat (West Papua)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Tokhir, Kwoka
The highest peak in the western half of the Tamrau mountains.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):