- Elevation: 1,533 m (5,030 ft)
- Prominence: 1,059 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Malaysian state: Perak
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: เขาฮูลูติติปาซา in Thai
This obscure mountain lies on or very close to the border with Thailand and is the highest summit of the Sankalakhiri Range. It is rarely climbed – in 2013 a group took (or planned to take) 6 days and 5 nights to reach the top and descend again.
- Getting there: Penang is the nearest large airport although Kota Bharu is a similar distance away on the opposite coast. Sungai Siput is the closest train station.
- Accommodation: Unknown.
- Permits: You can register and pay for an e-Permit online from the Forestry Department of Malaysia website.
- Water sources: Unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall