- Elevation: 2,081 m (6,827 ft)
- Prominence: 960 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Sabah (Malaysia)
- Range: Banjaran Crocker
- Division: Bahagian Pantai Barat and Pedalaman
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Minduk Sirung is the highest peak within the Crocker Range National Park and is most commonly hiked via Gunung Alab (1,964m) on a 12km trail that leads from Mount Alab substation to Mahua substation. It can therefore easily be accomplished as a day hike although there are camping spots along the trail.
The summit sign states 2,050m and some sources state 2,076m but a local topo map states 2,081m which fits in reasonably well with satellite data.
- Getting there:
- Permits: Required. In 2023, RM150 per day for a guide, RM100 climbing fee for foreigners and RM20 entrance
- Water sources: Currently unknown so take enough bottled water with you.