- Elevation: 1,312 m (4,304 ft)
- Prominence: 1,065 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sabah (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Gunung Magdalena is the tallest peak in the range near the town of Tawau. It can apparently be hiked in around 2 days.
- Getting there: The closest town is Tawau which has an airport. From the airport to Tawau Hills Park takes about 1 hour by car or taxi (or 30 minutes from Tawau itself). Public transport is poor or non-existent. There is also an express boat from Tarakan (Indonesia) to Tawau 3 or 4 times a week taking around 4-5 hours. In 2022, it leaves at 11am and costs Rp500,000 one-way.
- Permits: RM3 entrance fee for Malaysians (Rm10 for foreigners). Open at 8am until 4.30pm.
- Water sources: Currently unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):