- Elevation: 1,805 m (5,922 ft)
- Prominence: 1,313 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sabah (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
The highest point of the Maliau Basin area of Sabah, little is known about this peak or whether it has actually been climbed yet.
- Getting there: Currently unknown
- Accommodation: Currently unknown
- Permits: Currently unknown
- Water sources: Currently unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):