- Elevation: 1,805 m (5,922 ft)
- Prominence: 1,313 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sabah (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
The highest point of the Maliau Basin area of Sabah, little is known about this peak or whether it has actually been climbed yet. There is apparently a two-day trek to a 1,667 metre high point on the long ridge, which is claimed to be Mount Lotung, but this appears to be several kilometres to the west of the true summit and well over 100 metres lower.
- Getting there: Currently unknown
- Accommodation: Currently unknown
- Permits: Currently unknown
- Water sources: Currently unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):