- Elevation: 1,600 m (5,249 ft)
- Prominence: 1,149 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Division: Bahagian Miri
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Very little is known about Gunung/Gunong or Bukit Kalulong, although it has been climbed at least a couple of times by scientific researchers. Apparently in 1932 the then Curator of Sarawak Museum (Banks) and A.W. Moore were the first outsiders to climb Bukit Kalulong.
- Getting there: Unknown at present
- Accommodation: Unknown at present
- Permits: Unknown at present
- Water sources: Unknown at present
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):