- Elevation: 1,626 m (5,335 ft)
- Prominence: 1,020 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Despite the name meaning ‘small Murud’, Murud Kecil is not especially close to the much taller Gunung Murud. It has been climbed at least on a handful of occasions by scientific researchers. The usual access point is the small settlement of Long Lellang, which has a very small airport with MAS Wings flights.
- Getting there: Fly to Long Lellang.
- Accommodation: Unknown at present
- Permits: Unknown at present
- Water sources: Unknown at present
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):