- Elevation: 1,626 m (5,335 ft)
- Prominence: 1,020 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Despite the name meaning ‘small Murud’, Murud Kecil is not especially close to the much taller Gunung Murud. It has been climbed at least on a handful of occasions by scientific researchers.
- Getting there: Unknown at present
- Accommodation: Unknown at present
- Permits: Unknown at present
- Water sources: Unknown at present
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):