- Elevation: 2,015 m (6,611 ft)
- Prominence: 1,010 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sumatera Utara (North Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Dolok Tampulonanjing is 2km north-east
This is a very remote and undiscovered borderline Ribu. Dolok Tampulonanjing is 2km north-east, and may be more known in the local area.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown – take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):