- Elevation: 1,184 m (3,885 ft)
- Prominence: 1,184 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Papua Barat (West Papua)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Gunung Yakut on the Bakosurtanal map.
This Ribu is the highest point of Batanta island which lies off the north coast of mainland West Papua. Much of the island is a nature reserve and is quite difficult to reach, taking 3 days by boat from Sorong. The highest peak on the island is listed on the Bakosurtanal map as being Gunung Yakut with a height of 1,162m.
- Getting there: Boat from Sorong
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):