- Elevation: 1,324 m (4,344 ft)
- Prominence: 1,090 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Not much is known about this mountain at present.
- Getting there: Penang is the nearest large airport. Sungai Siput is the closest train station.
- Accommodation: Unknown.
- Permits: You can register and pay for an e-Permit online from the Forestry Department of Malaysia website.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall