- Elevation: 1,324 m (4,344 ft)
- Prominence: 1,090 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Malaysian state: Perak
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Not much is known about this mountain at present.
If you are a reliable local guide and would like to be featured on this page to increase your bookings, or a tourist who would like to support the development of a local guide business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Mountain name, guide name, guide location, guide contact details, and at least one English language review from a previous hiker who was pleased with the guiding services. An example is given below for reference. We have a maximum quota of 3 featured guides for each mountain page on the site. The fee for this is £20 (British pounds sterling, typically via the Wise app or PayPal) for a period of 1 year and helps to pay towards the ongoing development of the Gunung Bagging project.
- Name and location: Pak Budi, Surabaya, East Java.
- Contact details: +62812xxxxxxxx, email@example.com, https://www.instagram.com/budi_mountain_guide/
- Review from previous client: “Budi was a brilliant guide for our September 2023 trek up Gunung X and I would definitely recommend him to other tourists“, John, USA.
- Getting there: Penang is the nearest large airport. Sungai Siput is the closest train station.
- Accommodation: Unknown.
- Permits: You can register and pay for an e-Permit online from the Forestry Department of Malaysia website.
- Water sources: Unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall