- Elevation: 1,073 m (3,520 ft)
- Prominence: 1,019 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Bukit Kana gives its name to the Bukit Kana National Park near Tatau where there is a scientific research station. It appears to not yet be open to the general public.
- Getting there: Unknown at present
- Permits: Unknown at present
- Water sources: Unknown at present
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):