- Elevation: 1,786 m (5,860 ft)
- Prominence: 1,047 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sumatera Selatan (South Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Gumay
We do not know much about this peak but a local contact in Pagar Alam traversed the range recently. Starting point on the Pagar Alam side is Kampung Sukabumi (elevation around 700m) and it is possible in two days apparently.
- Getting there: By road or by taking the daily Wings Air flight to Pagar Alam from Palembang.
- Accommodation: There are a few hotels in Pagar Alam.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):