- Elevation: 1,796 m (5,892 ft)
- Prominence: 1,057 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Sumatera Selatan (South Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Gumay, Bukit Tuguk
We do not know much about this peak but a local contact in Pagar Alam traversed the range recently and got a GPS reading of 1796m at the top. Gumai/Gumay is the name of the range and the name for the actual peak is Bukit Tuguk. Starting point on the Pagar Alam side is Kampung Sukabumi (elevation around 700m) and it is possible in two days apparently or even one long day.
- Getting there: By road or by taking the daily Wings Air flight to Pagar Alam from Palembang.
- Accommodation: There are a few hotels in Pagar Alam.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):