- Elevation: 2,099 m (6,886 ft)
- Prominence: 973 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Kalimantan Utara (North Kalimantan) and Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Division: Bahagian Miri
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Might be known as Apo Duat
Apad Runan has been climbed a few times from the Malaysian side by teams of avid hikers, usually from KL/West Malaysia. The trips are 5-day-long expeditions to the reach the summit border marker from the Bario area. The trail apparently starts near Ramudu longhouse and a 4WD is required to reach there from Bario.
- Getting there: Fly to Bario with MAS Wings.
- Accommodation: Numerous homestays in the Bario area.
- Permits: Unknown but you will need an experienced local guide reserved in advance.
- Water sources: Unknown
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):