- Elevation: 1,308 m (4,291 ft)
- Prominence: 1,101 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Kalimantan Barat (West Kalimantan)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Gunung Kujau is located to the north of the larger Gunung Saran. Kujau’s elevation is listed as 1,322m on an old US Army Map but local hikers suggest it is more like 1,308m. The Bakosurtanal map actually suggests a much lower 1,166m so some GPS research is required!
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Sintang is the closest main town and airport.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):