- Elevation: 1,030 m (3,379 ft)
- Prominence: 1,030 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Kalimantan Barat (West Kalimantan)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Gunung Cabang is the highest point on the island of Karimata which lies to the southwest of mainland Kalimantan.
- Getting there: Public ferry from Pontianak and Ketapang.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):