- Elevation: 959 m (3,146 ft)
- Prominence: 743 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: ‘Woto Tuntuli’ on the Bakosurtanal map.
This mountain is located on the north eastern corner of Pantar island. The is a village at the base of the mountain and a boat can be chartered from Alor Kecil. The Bakosurtanal map suggests the peak is as high as 995m. Desa Mawar seems to be the place to start and probably 2-3 hours to the top.
- Getting there: Just an hour’s boat ride from Alor Kecil to Bakalang. Alor Kecil is 30 minutes by ojek from Kalabahi and Desa Mawar at the foot of Tuntuli is about 20 minutes by ojek from Bakalang. Boat charters are Rp300,000 (one way) in 2021.
- Permits: Unknown. Probably not required.
- Water sources: Unknown. Assume none on the trail.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):