- Elevation: 2,199 m (7,215 ft)
- Prominence: 1,422 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sumatera Utara (North Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
We currently know very little about this peak – please contact us if you can provide any information. The US Army maps actually lists this as ‘T Sopo Oentjim’ (Sopo Uncim?) and labels a lower peak further north as Gunung Malea.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown – take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):