- There are currently 274 Ribus, plus 121 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 235 Ribus and 100 Spesials.
- Malaysia: 33 Ribus and 20 Spesials.
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Jailolo (1,030 metres elevation) Maluku Utara
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Olet Sangenges Jun 30, 2021
Sempana Jun 29, 2021
Daun Jun 14, 2021
Sabampolulu May 25, 2021
Sirung (Kukka Taupekki) Apr 30, 2021
Christian Van Schoote on Mutis
Just completed the very pleasant hike to the top of Mutis (...)
ATLAS OBSCURA: Seven Points of Interest in Sarawak – UTPWrig on Berumput (Kanyi)
[…]  Gunung Bagging. (2019, Jul. 22). Berumput (...)
Iwan Erfanto on Lamongan (Tarub)
Hello gaess.... Hope I can help you to manage or guiding (...)
Faiz on Arjuno
when i gone to arjuno-welirang mountain from sumber brantas (...)
Dan on Olet Sangenges
Arrived from Lombok after hiking Gunung Sempana and met (...)