- There are currently 270 Ribus, plus 117 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 232 Ribus and 96 Spesials.
- Malaysia: 32 Ribus and 20 Spesials.
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Tombia (1,022 metres elevation) Sulawesi Tengah
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Anjasmoro Sep 20, 2020
Butak Aug 12, 2020
Seminung Jul 29, 2020
Sangga Buana Jul 12, 2020
Galunggung (Beuticanar) Jul 7, 2020
Dan on Anjasmoro
One of the best and most memorable hiking weekends of the (...)
von Holzen Heinz on Rinjani
Bali, September 14 2020 A very unfortunate adventure To (...)
Dindin MK on Tampomas
Sure thing! You can text me (081322-3322-fourty
Dan on Butak
Had a wonderful trek this past weekend on Butak/Kawi, up (...)
Jon on Galunggung (Beuticanar)
I went out to Garut with a group of co-workers over the (...)