- There are currently 272 Ribus, plus 122 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 233 Ribus and 101 Spesials.
- Malaysia: 33 Ribus and 20 Spesials.
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Jailolo (1,030 metres elevation) Maluku Utara
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Bukit Raya Dec 1, 2020
Pt.1540m, Papua Barat Dec 1, 2020
Pt.1180m, Papua Barat Dec 1, 2020
Osua Jauer Dec 1, 2020
Dolok Nabibong Dec 1, 2020
Hendy Permana on Manglayang
I would not recommend this mountain for a newbie. Because (...)
Dan on Ambeso
Well, yet another failure to get to this mountain in South (...)
Dan on Binaiya
Here's a fairly new video made by some local hikers (...)
Dan on Muria
Had planned a quick weekend trip to Argopiloso/wiloso and (...)
Dan on Dieng (Prau)
The Java Lava hiking group in Jakarta have just released (...)