- There are currently 273 Ribus, plus 121 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 234 Ribus and 100 Spesials.
- Malaysia: 33 Ribus and 20 Spesials.
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Jailolo (1,030 metres elevation) Maluku Utara
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Wurlali Mar 14, 2021
Bukit Raya Dec 1, 2020
Pt.1540m, Papua Barat Dec 1, 2020
Wagura Dec 1, 2020
Osua Jauer Dec 1, 2020
Dola Koyakoya: Hiking the Haunted Mountain of Alor Island - Quit and Go Travel on Dola Koyakoya
[…] on the eastern end of the island, and became (...)
tian3556 on Ramelau
There was once a blind man who had so fine a sense of touch (...)
Dan on Tebak
This mountain had long been my closest un-climbed Ribu, for (...)
Irsyaad on Pesagi
How much the scale of peta ? Skala petanya
Ben Dowson on Wurlali
I made a 10-minute video of my 10-day stay on Damar (...)