- There are currently 274 Ribus, plus 121 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 235 Ribus and 100 Spesials.
- Malaysia: 33 Ribus and 20 Spesials.
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Jailolo (1,030 metres elevation) Maluku Utara
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Dukono Sep 27, 2021
Buku Sibela Sep 25, 2021
Olet Sangenges Jun 30, 2021
Sempana Jun 29, 2021
Daun Jun 14, 2021
Dan on Bujang Melaka
Hello Abduh. Many thanks indeed. Yes, I will definitely be (...)
Abduh Ng on Bujang Melaka
Hai Dan, am very2 sorry for yr bad n unpleasant hiking (...)
Ash on Manukoko
Hi, No it wasn't an illusion. Have just done the climb and, (...)
Iliwerung Volcano, Lembata Island Indonesia | on Ili Werung
[…] Iliwerung seen from Lewotolo (ili Ape). (...)
Jo on Inerie
Just climbed it At the bottom: after turning right from (...)