- There are currently 274 Ribus, plus 122 Spesial peaks.
- Indonesia: 235 Ribus (including 3 on the border with Malaysia Sarawak) and 100 Spesials (including 2 on the border with Malaysian Sarawak).
- Malaysia: 33 Ribus (excluding 3 on the border with Indonesian Kalimantan) and 21 Spesials (excluding 2 on the border with Indonesian Kalimantan).
- East Timor: 6 Ribus and 1 Spesial.
- Highest Ribu: Carstensz Pyramid, Puncak Jaya (4,884 metres elevation and prominence) Papua
- Lowest Ribu: Gunung Jailolo (1,030 metres elevation) Maluku Utara
- Westernmost Ribu: Hulumasen (2,310 metres elevation) Aceh
- Easternmost Ribu: Antares (3,970 metres elevation) Papua
- Northernmost Ribu: Kinabalu (4,095 metres elevation) Sabah, Malaysia
- Southernmost Ribu: Wanggameti (1,225 metres elevation) Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Province/region with the most Ribus: Papua (26)
- Province/region with the most Spesials: Peninsular Malaysia (13)
- Island with the most Ribus: Borneo (61)
Bukit Pagon Nov 23, 2021
Ili Werung Nov 12, 2021
Ambang Oct 23, 2021
Kie Besi (Mailoa) Oct 21, 2021
Ibu Oct 19, 2021
Philippe on Banda Api
Gunung Api was my first hike of the year (2022). It took me (...)
Dan on Daun
Thanks for your comment. The write-up includes two (...)
Jack rimbawan on Daun
information about the highest peak in your map is very (...)
Mikel on Sabatai
Hey Nicholas, thanks for all these great information. I (...)
ryan mazure on Ili Werung
Hey Dan! I was getting nostalgic and missing the indo (...)