- Elevation: 1,254 m (4,114 ft)
- Prominence: 988 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Bukit Pelamau
This peak is on the other side of the Tutoh river from the main Mulu range. It may have a completely different name – Bukit Pelamau is seemingly the name of the lower ridge to the south-west.
- Getting there: Fly to Mulu Park with MASWings from Miri or Kuching.
- Accommodation: Several homestays available in Mulu.
- Permits: Register with locals and take a local guide from the area.
- Water sources: Unknown.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):