- Elevation: 1,265 m (4,150 ft)
- Prominence: 999 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Sarawak (Malaysia)
- Range: Banjaran Mulu
- Division: Bahagian Miri
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Bukit Pelamau
This peak is on the other side of the Tutoh river from the main Mulu range. It may have a completely different name – Bukit Pelamau is seemingly the name of the lower ridge to the south-west.
- Getting there: Fly to Mulu Park with MASWings from Miri or Kuching.
- Accommodation: Several homestays available in Mulu.
- Permits: Register with locals and take a local guide from the area.
- Water sources: Unknown.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):