- Elevation: 2,161 m (7,090 ft)
- Prominence: 775 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Hulu Sepat
This mountain is rather remote and is located in Hutan Belum. Orang Asli villages are common here. Most people take a 4WD from the town of Lasah to Kampung Lerlar (480m). This usually takes around 2.5 hours. From here it is a 4 hour hike to Kampung Lengweng (1,050m) which is, for most hikers, the basecamp. This is a very small hamlet with just a handful of Orang Asli remaining rather than moving down to Kampung Lerlar.
It takes most groups 3 days and 2 nights to complete this trek, and some combine it with the slightly higher Gunung Chamah (requiring around 5 days and 4 nights in total).
- Getting there: Either via 4WD from Lasah or boat and 4WD from Tasik Temenggor.
- Accommodation: coming soon.
- Permits: coming soon.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall