- Elevation: 959 m (3,146 ft)
- Prominence: 743 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: ‘Woto Tuntuli’ on the Bakosurtanal map.
This mountain is located on the north eastern corner of Pantar island. The is a village at the base of the mountain and a boat can presumably be chartered from Alor Kecil. The Bakosurtanal map suggests the peak is as high as 995m.
- Getting there: Just over an hour’s boat ride from Alor Kecil, which is 30 minutes by ojek from Kalabahi.
- Accommodation: La Petite Kepa, Pulau Kepa, is the closest, but they refuse to accept advance bookings unless you are a diver. Better to stay in one of the basic hotels in Kalabahi.
- Permits: Unknown. Probably not required.
- Water sources: Unknown. Assume none on the trail.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):