- Elevation: 2,526 m (8,287 ft)
- Prominence: 927 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Sulawesi Tengah (Central Sulawesi)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
This mountain is the highest peak on a range which includes the more well-known Gunung Rore Kautimbu (c2,400m). More coming soon….
- Getting there: About 3-4 hours to reach the trailhead from Palu city and airport.
- Accommodation: Lots available in Palu to suit all budgets.
- Permits: Unkown at present.
- Water sources: Unknown at present.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):