- Elevation: 1,512 m (4,961 ft)
- Prominence: 1,227 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
Most hikers need 2 full days for this trek, with one night camping at or near the summit.
- Getting there: The nearest town is Sungai Lembing which is about 4 hours from KL by car.
- Accommodation: coming soon.
- Permits: You can register and pay for an e-Permit online from the Forestry Department of Malaysia website.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall