- Elevation: 2,890 m (9,482 ft)
- Prominence: 2,573 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sulawesi Tengah (Central Sulawesi)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
We currently know very little about this peak – but apparently it is much easier from the east than from the west.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water source: Currently unknown.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):