- Elevation: 1,825 m (5,988 ft)
- Prominence: 623 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Google Earth kml
- Other names: none.
The trail is around 25km return and goes from Pine Tree Hill (1,320m) via Twin Peak Hill, Camp Sungai Merah and Helipad. It takes 8-9 hour one-way, and most hikers spend the night at Camp Sungai Merah. Given that there is a lot of up and down, the return leg normally takes almost the same amount of time as the ‘ascent’.
- Getting there: The trail starts in Fraser’s Hill which is about 2 hours from KL.
- Accommodation: coming soon.
- Permits: You can register and pay for an e-Permit online from the Forestry Department of Malaysia website.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall