- Elevation: 2,850 m (9,350 ft)
- Prominence: 1,635 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sumatera Selatan (South Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Volcanic activity was reported in 1989. It’s a huge range and a handful of local groups have conducted expeditions here. It is unclear if any have been to the true summit or not. Please contact us if you can help with detailed info.
- Getting there: By road – Bengkulu is 4 hours away, Palembang is 6 hours away. Or take the daily Wings Air flight to Pagar Alam from Palembang.
- Accommodation: There are a couple of hotels in Pagar Alam.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):