- Elevation: 2,850 m (9,350 ft)
- Prominence: 1,635 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sumatera Selatan (South Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Volcanic activity was reported in 1989. We do not know much about this peak – please contact us if you can help.
- Getting there: Bengkulu is 4 hours away, Palembang is 6 hours away.
- Accommodation: There are a couple of hotels in Pagar Alam.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):