- Elevation: 1,290 m (4,232 ft)
- Prominence: 1,081 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Kalimantan Timur (East Kalimantan)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Gunung Nyapa is occasionally climbed by locals and it apparently takes about 3 days return from the nearest village which is called Desa Nyapa Indah. To reach this village from Berau you need to take the coal mining road and then use a small boat to get over to the village.
- Getting there: Berau is the closest airport.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):