- Elevation: 1,236 m (4,055 ft)
- Prominence: 1,059 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Kalimantan Timur (East Kalimantan)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
We currently know very little about this peak – please contact us if you can provide any information.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):
Origins and Meaning
‘Lumut’ means moss. So, “Mossy Mountain” might be a reasonable translation.