- Elevation: 1,411 m (4,629 ft)
- Prominence: 1,411 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Maluku (Moluccas)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Lalaitu is the highest point on the island of Wetar which is the largest of the remote Barat Daya islands. The Bakosurtanal map does not name this peak but has a spot height of 1,427m.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown – take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):