- Elevation: 1,411 m (4,629 ft)
- Prominence: 1,411 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Maluku (Moluccas)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
Lalaitu is the highest point on the island of Wetar which is the largest of the remote Barat Daya islands.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown – take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):