- Elevation: 1,069 m (3,507 ft)
- Prominence: 1,069 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province Sulawesi Tenggara (Southeast Sulawesi)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Wani
This is the highest point on the island of Buton/Butung and may be best known as Gunung Wani. Published elevations of 1,190m seem unlikely – probably under 1,100m.
- Getting there: As this is in the north of the island, probably better getting a boat over from Sulawesi than heading overland all the way up from Bau Bau.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):