- Elevation: 2,272 m (7,454 ft)
- Prominence: 1,368 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sumatera Barat (West Sumatra)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
We currently know very little about this peak – please contact us if you can provide any information.
- Getting there: The foot of the mountain is about one hour’s drive north of Bukittinggi.
- Accommodation: Try Hotel Rimbo – see below – which is very close to the base of the mountain.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):
Origins and Meaning
‘Green’ mountain in Indonesian.