- Elevation: 2,463 m (8,081 ft)
- Prominence: 1,145 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Bengkulu
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
We currently know very little about this peak – please contact us if you can provide any information.
- Getting there:Coming soon
- Accommodation: Coming soon
- Permits: Coming soon
- Water sources: Coming soon
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):
Origins and Meaning
‘Gedang’ means big or large in local Minangkabau language. So, “Big Mountain” is a fair translation.