- Elevation: 1,821 m (5,974 ft)
- Prominence: 1,821 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
This peak is the highest point of Alor island and is occasionally climbed. It takes around 4 hours to reach the peak from Desa Kobra, so presumably about 3 hours to descend meaning a day-hike is possible. Desa Kobra is 3 hours by car from the main town of Kalabahi.
- Getting there: Fly to Alor from Kupang.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):