- Elevation: 2,260 m (7,415 ft)
- Prominence: 1,801 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Sulawesi Tengah (Central Sulawesi)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Galang
Local student hiking groups have reached the top of the mountain, which is more commonly known as Gunung Galang. There are apparently 3 different routes, the quickest of which requires 2 days to reach the top (so presumably a day or day and a half back down). The city and airport of Toli-toli is only 20km away.
- Getting there: Fly to Toli-Toli from Palu.
- Accommodation: Presumably a few hotels in Toli-Toli.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Currently unknown.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):