- Elevation: 1,925 m (6,316 ft)
- Prominence: 852 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Sulawesi Selatan (South Sulawesi)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none.
This is the closest major peak to the city of Palopo. There are several possible routes, but the easiest is from the Latuppa area to the south. It can be hiked in two days (i.e one night at or near the top).
- Getting there: The closest airport and town is Palopo, less than one hour away.
- Accommodation: Several hotels available in Palopo, or Rantepao (Toraja) which is about one hour away.
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):