- Elevation: 2,111 m (6,926 ft)
- Prominence: 2,111 m
- Ribu category: Tinggi Sedang
- Province: Maluku Utara (North Moluccas)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
This Ribu is the highest point of the island of Bacan and lies within Gunung Sibela Nature Reserve. It is also the highest peak in North Maluku province.
- Getting there: Turboprop to Labuah airport.
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):