- Elevation: 2,130 m (6,988 ft)
- Prominence: 974 m
- Ribu category: Spesial
- Province: Peninsular Malaysia
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: known to some locals as Gunung Lintang
The trail starts at the Sungai Woh dam and most hikers require one night camping either halfway up near Gunung Batu Kak (1,440m) or at the flat summit. It could potentially be hiked as a long day-hike if you set out at first light.
- Getting there: Tapah Road is the closest train station.
- Accommodation: coming soon.
- Permits: coming soon.
- Water sources: Available at several points on the trail but none available at the summit.
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall