- Elevation: 1,184 m (3,885 ft)
- Prominence: 1,184 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Papua Barat (West Papua)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: none
This Ribu is the highest point of Batanta island which lies off the north coast of mainland West Papua. Much of the island is a nature reserve and is quite difficult to reach, taking 3 days by boat from Sorong.
- Getting there: Boat from Sorong
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):