- Elevation: 1,750 m (5,741 ft)
- Prominence: 1,127 m
- Ribu category: Kurang Tinggi
- Province: Maluku (Moluccas)
- Google Earth: kml
- Other names: Batabual, Batakbuol, Waloolon
The mountain is mentioned several times in the memoirs by Pramoedya Ananta Toer, perhaps Indonesia’s finest author. He was imprisoned on Buru island, without trial, from 1965 to 1979 and these mountains formed the backdrop to his and many other detainees’ daily lives.
- Getting there: Unknown
- Accommodation: Unknown
- Permits: Unknown – take a photocopy of your passport photo page just incase.
- Water sources: Unknown
- Travel insurance: We recommend World Nomads insurance, which is designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities including mountain hiking.
Local Average Monthly Rainfall (mm):